Keynsham & District Constitutional Club Official Opening took place at the Old Drill Hall on Friday 24th April 1902 with 100 Members. Opening 4pm – 11pm Wed & Sat. Church pews were purchased for one shilling and sixpence, and the Steward paid 12 shillings per week. Ping Pong Table charged at 1 penny. The pianist charged ten shillings and sixpence, plus return fare to Bristol of 1 shilling, tuning cost 2 shillings. A boy was paid as marker to the billiards at 3 shillings per week for 6 – 11pm. Club rules stated a fine of 1 shilling for spitting on the floor and not in the spittoons. The first 500 sets of rules were printed, cost 60 shillings. On Wed 25th May 1904 negotiations started to purchase Miss Woods House (Newton House) High Street, the present property.
- Monday 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM6:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM7:00 PM - 10:30 PM